Monday 13 February 2012

Oh hello... it's been a while...

Basically, for reasons unkown I was finding it very difficult to keep this blog up, and regardless it had strayed so far from the original reason I started this blog it was really beyond saving. So I started not one, but TWO new blogs over on tumblr (grrr rivals!). The truth is, it is much easier to keep tumblr blogs, I don't know why, maybe it was a physcological thing about new starts or something.

However, after checking my stats in my absence it seems this is getting more views than it did when I wrote on it, god knows why. Maybe I should shut up more in future. So if you would like to ckeck them out they are here:
My main, "serious" blog, for all of my work and what not: http://cydoniangaijin.tumblr.com/
My other blog, which is about music, as I found this was the main distraction from the original purpose of this blog which was fashion(woah, confusion): http://themne.tumblr.com/

I may return to this blog as it seems it is the only place where I can talk about literally ANYTHING (I know I've said some pretty crazy stuff on here before), I would much rather keep those blogs for their primary puropse. So maybe see you again, maybe not, but come visit me on tumblr, please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment